Message from Rev. Carl
My goal is to work with each couple to craft a ceremony that will be as meaningful as possible for you and all present at your wedding. If you would like to plan a wedding at UUCF, our Congregational Administrator () handles all details related to building renting. If you would like to use me as your officiant either at UUCF or at another location, I book my own schedule and will work with you directly on the details of the ceremony.
Scheduling a Meeting
Email with the following information:
- Preferred Name (and name you would like used in the ceremony, if different) for each person
- Preferred email and phone for each person
- Ceremony date, time, and location (name, address, and website if applicable):
- Is the wedding inside or outside. (If outside, what is the inclement weather plan?)
- Rehearsal date, time, and location (name, address, and website if applicable).
- General day(s) or time(s) that you are typically free, and we will find a mutually convenient time to meet in my office. (Note: I am typically not available for appointments on Friday or Saturday. Midday appointments on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday are easiest to schedule, as well as sometimes on Mondays. I also have limited late afternoon and evening appointments, as well as some early afternoon Sunday openings.)
If you have not previously been to UUCF, please see our Directions page. If you are out of town, it is often possible to plan much or all of your service via email, phone, Skype, etc.
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/ceremony)