Flowers for Sunday Services
Flower Donations at UUCF
For Spring/Easter flower donations, please use this Spring Flower Form.
Step 1: Ordering Flowers in memory or in honor of someone on a Sunday other than Easter, Christmas or Samhain...
If you wish to honor a special someone on a birthday, anniversary, or other memorable date, please use our Online Form to order flowers for the sanctuary. Orders must be completed and paid for at least 2 weeks in advance of the date you are requesting.
Suggested donations: $25 for a bouquet, or $8 for a single flower in a bud vase.
Step 2: Pay for Flowers
- Please make checks out to "UUCF" and designate on the memo line that the payment is for "flowers for (date)."
- If you prefer to use a credit card, please pay online at frederickuu.org/give.
- Click on button that says "To Donate click here."
- Input the amount you owe in the line labeled "Other Contributions/Payments" and NOTE IN THE BOX TO THE RIGHT THAT YOUR DONATION IS FOR "FLOWERS FOR (DATE)."
- Then complete the rest of the process as directed. (Please also kindly check "Cover the Cost of Online Donation to Help Offset Fees” box to ensure that your donation completely covers the cost of the flowers. Thank you!)
Step 3: Pick-up Flowers
At the end of the Late Service on the date you requested, you may take your bouquet or single flower home with you, but please leave the vase. Plastic bags and rubber bands will be available in the kitchen for transport.
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/flowers.)