The AHA Group is a place to discuss issues of interest unencumbered by expectations of traditional theistic ideas. Our intent is to focus on the reality of life here and now.
- increase our understanding through reading, discussion, & debate,
- communicate earnestly and compassionately,
- contribute positively to each other, our families, and society,
- celebrate life and the world in which we find ourselves.
During fall/winter/spring, we meet on the 2nd & 4th Sundays, 12:30p.m. - 2:00 p.m., usually in Room 113. (During the summer, AHA meets at 11:45 a.m.). To confirm the latest schedule, please visit frederickuu.org/calendar.
For more information or to be added to the AHA email list, please email .
Links of Interest
- American Humanist Association
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Council for Secular Humanism
- Center for Inquiry
- Center for Inquiry/DC
- Freedom from Religion Foundation
- Washington Ethical Society
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/AHA.)