Animal Rights Ministry (ARM)
The mission of the UUCF Animal Rights Ministry is to promote multi-species justice, based on compassion, empathy, and a deep respect for the inherent worth and dignity of all beings. We work toward this goal by raising awareness about the mistreatment and exploitation of animals through activism that includes:
- holding potlucks with programs that include speakers and discussion,
- viewing a video or movie,
- tabling at community events,
- visiting Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary,
- pet supply drives, and
Why Should I Join?
- If you believe in the inherent worth and dignity of every being, this group is for you.
- If you are interested in animal welfare, animal rights, the environment, health and/or compassion for all, this group is for you.
- If you would like to educate and advocate for all beings, come join us!
How to Join
For more information or to be added to the ARM email list, please contact .
Links of Interest
- Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary
- Second Chance Wildlife Center
- Unitarian Universalist Animal Ministry
- Frederick Veg
(The short link for this page is frederickuu.org/ARM.)