Flowers for Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 at UUCF
Step 1: Order Flowers
Please use our Online Form to order Easter flowers for the sanctuary. Orders must be completed and payment received no later than Wednesday, March 20, 2019. (Make note how many flowers you order @ $15/pot to calculate payment for step 2.)
Step 2: Pay for Flowers
- Please make checks out to "UUCF" and designate on the memo line that the payment is for "Easter flower donation."
- If you prefer to use a credit card, please pay online at frederickuu.org/give.
- Click on button that says "To Donate click here."
- Input the amount you owe ($15/pot) in the line labeled "Other Contributions/Payments" and note in the box to the right of there that for "Easter Flowers."
- Then complete the rest of the process as directed. (Please also kindly check "Cover the Cost of Online Donation to Help Offset Fees” box to ensure that your donation completely covers the cost of the flowers. Thank you!)
Step 3: Pick-up Flowers
At the end of the Late Service on Easter Sunday, you may take the pots you ordered home. Any pots left at the UUCF will be given away (first come, first serve) unless you have specified that you will pick them up during the week. All pots must be picked up no later than Saturday, April 27, 2019.
(The short link to this page is frederickuu.org/flowers.)